Warranty and Return
Warranty and Return Policy
- Your original receipt is required and a valid ID may be required for all returns, exchanges, price matches and warranty repair services.
- We accept returns or exchanges 15 days from the date of purchase for unopened products, in original condition and packaging (including all manuals & accessories).
- If you suspect your product to be DOA (dead on arrival), you may return or exchange your DOA Apple product within 5 days from the date of purchase, or 15 days from the date of purchase for non- Apple DOA products.
- Opened non-defective hardware returns must be in original condition and packaging (including all manuals & accessories), and are subjected to a 15% restocking charge when returned within 15 days.
- No returns on computer software, videos & DVD movies, video games and music. Due to copyright laws, you may EXCHANGE these items for the same title if the original is defective.
- All products are covered by manufacturer's warranty. After 5 days (for Apple hardware) or 30 days (for non-Apple hardware), please contact the manufacturer for warranty services.
- No returns on customized, configure-to-order, or special order products; media, or media consumables, and products labeled as "No return". - No returns on labour or installation services -
- Terms and conditions are subject to change without notice